[kictanet] ONLINE SHOPPING HELP.

Peter Wakaba peterwakaba at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 20:16:01 EAT 2013

SORRY FOR CROSS POSTING.

I need assistance from someone tech savvy, to assist in buying goods,
specifically a set of tires from a website.

I need to sort out payment, and delivery.

the item in question is here:
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Dunlop&tireModel=Direzza+DZ101&sidewall=Blackwall&autoModel=Forester+2.5+XS&autoMake=Subaru&autoYear=2005&partnum=245WR8DZ101V2&fromCompare1=yes&vehicleSearch=true&autoModClar=Premium

--

*Warm Regards,  PETER WAKABA                  AFRICA BUSINESS EDITOR, CCTV
AFRICA             Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up, It knows it