[kictanet] Laying fiber alongside Roads / Buildings under construction should be compulsory - in Africa!

Andrew Benson Greene b.giftedfoundation at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 15:03:32 EAT 2013

Hello Bob,
We in Sierra Leone have recently began to experience this as our country
embarks massive fibre optics to help upgrade the ICT infrastructure and
bring effective communication to the people. There is a little price being
paid at the moment. The roads are being dug to help keep the fibre cables
underground often causing inconvenience. The pleasant part is knowing that
there is a high potential for infrastructural boom in the area of ICT and
knowing fully well that access to ICT facilities will no longer be
restricted and tenuous.
Thanks,
Andrew

--