[kictanet] Postal Corporation Closing Outlets - regurgitated

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Thu Dec 5 12:36:01 EAT 2013

Thank you Wambua,

I had seen that especially on Page 24 of your strategic plan "6.
Postal and *Courier
Penetration* (Population
Per Post Office and/or Courier Outlets) from 29,992 to 20,000"

You understand the folly of relying on private couriers, they have a
discretion of deciding where to pitch their business. Do you know even
private couriers rely on Posta and EMS to reach Lokitang, Loitoktok and
Longisa?

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya.
twitter.com/lordmwesh
google ID | Skype ID: lordmwesh