[kictanet] NIGERIA HAS DONE IT in 2 YEARS!

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 14:00:29 EAT 2013

Maybe Kenyan procurement (laws) do not prioritise good leadership
(reputations not associated with bribery + deception) + practical
experience + certification of skills.

Maybe Kenyan procurement officials (if not laws) require 3 five million
dollar deals to cut out Kenyan SME's?

Regards

Murigi / Stanley Muraya