[kictanet] Digital TV Migration

John Matogo (Strathmore) jmatogo at strathmore.edu
Mon Dec 2 17:51:00 EAT 2013

Robert.
This is a great idea, if Dr. Ndemo agrees, I will provide a venue/platform. We can organize it as a Public Lecture open to the public. Many people do not understand the whole topic, this can be a good opportunity to enlighten many.

I would particularly like many of our students to attend and learn more.

Regards.

JM

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 2, 2013, at 1:23 PM, robert yawe <robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> @Daktari
>
> Now that you are back in academia would it be deemed pre judicious to have  an academic discussion at an institution of learning on the issue of the digital migration?
>
> Regards
>

> Robert Yawe
> KAY System Technologies Ltd
> Phoenix House, 6th Floor
> P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200
> Kenya
>

> Tel: +254722511225, +254202010696
>

> On Sunday, 1 December 2013, 19:58, Grace Githaiga <ggithaiga at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Correct Dr. Ndemo. Legislation is not an answer to everything.
> BTW, you could still contribute onto the online debate we conducted last week on the AU convention on cyber security. And thanks for that update of the ITU forum in Asia.
> Rgds
> Grace

Note: All emails sent from Strathmore University are subject to
Strathmore’s Email Terms & Conditions. Please click here<http://www.strathmore.edu/aboutus.php?id=184>to read the policy.

"Visit our Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/StrathmoreUniversity>Page and Twitter
<https://twitter.com/StrathU>Account".