[kictanet] How much is Telkom Kenya really worth? MPs say Kenya lost Sh30bn in Telkom deal

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Aug 28 04:55:43 EAT 2013

Listers

The Telkom Kenya saga continues to 'fascinate'

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/MPs+say+Kenya+lost+Sh30+billion+in+Telkom+deal+/-/539546/1970470/-/item/0/-/cfsw31/-/index.html

Should the government continue to throw good money after bad? Or should we cut our losses and let management/new owners sort out the mess?

What are these strategic assets that continue to remain in Telkom Kenya?

My take is that the government is doing the right thing by stopping to send more money to the hemorrhaging former giant.

Ali Hussein
CEO | 3mice interactive media Ltd
Principal | Telemedia Africa Ltd

+254 713 601113/ 0770 906375

"The future belongs to him who knows how to wait." - Russian Proverb

Sent from my iPad