[kictanet] Laptop project: Pre-bid Conference - who is fooling whom

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 16:58:51 EAT 2013

Is the profit in the paper or the content? more people reading our content
would be a good thing for a publisher no? if we take out the cost of
printing paper and shipping it to the students, then what is the actual
cost of a 500 bob textbook that is fully digital? if a parent was asked to
pay 300 bob for a years worth of text books and have the Gutenberg
collection thrown into the gadgets, wouldn't the kids have more than they
need to rekindle a reading culture(for those with interest in reading
anyway) and I believe most parents who have educated before would go for
this.

Regards,

Mark Mwangi

markmwangi.me.ke