[kictanet] Dr. Ndemo parting shot-what of the get-together?

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 09:39:43 EAT 2013

Hello Dr. Matiangi,

It is refreshing to hear from you and many thanks for outlining the way
forwad. congratulations for honoring Dr. Ndemo, indeed that is the hallmark
of great leadership, i am sure not all of us would have been catered for
but the gesture is awesome. Indeed as members of the sector we look forwad
to officially welcoming you to the list and biddding goodbye to our
colleague Dr.Ndemo , more importantly we would like you to put faces to the
names you put on the list so that you can tap into this vast reservoir as
you implement the strategies you have outlined in your post. We do hope
that you will also be able to show us where as a sector we can support the
Ministry of ICT to actualise the objectives you have outlined. That said we
are glad to engage with our cabinet secretary and we look forwad to your
comments and contributions on the various policy issues raised on the list.

Best Regards

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277
+254-20-2498789