[kictanet] Dr. Ndemo parting shot-what of the get-together?

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 15 16:10:16 EAT 2013

True that.

I recall CS Dr. Matiangi saying at the National Broadband Launch that he would host a get together for Dr. Ndemo and the rest of us to celebrate the good old days. And Harry Hare offering to buy the first drinks, I think I am still waiting.

Maybe they are still looking for a venue? Matogo @SU can offer, others I can do the same @ MMU. We do have scenic Club house on campus for downing free alcohol -as long as someone has bought them :-)

walu