[kictanet] Bright Spots Competition Announced by the OGP

Muchiri Nyaggah muchiri at semacraft.com
Thu Aug 15 11:28:09 EAT 2013

Good morning Listers,

In case you haven't come across it yet, see this announcement from the Open
Government Partnership blog.

Governments and civil society reformers both have powerful stories to tell.
> Maybe it was a campaign to get your country to sign up to OGP or to design
> a difficult but potentially transformative commitment. Or maybe it was
> finishing your first analysis of community data to improve community
> development planning.  We want to hear about your *bright spots* and
> share them. And, we want to recognize you for your ideas.
> Visit our *Bright Spot Competition *page<http://www.opengovpartnership.org/bright-spots-competition> for
> details. If you are involved with open government programs, you are
> eligible to compete. Simply fill in the short entry form <http://www.opengovpartnership.org/bright-spots-competition>and
> describe your inspiring story. The deadline for submitting your entry is *September
> 9, 2013. *Winners will be invited to present their *Bright Spot* on the
> main stage at the 2013 OGP Annual Summit<http://www.opengovpartnership.org/ogp-london-annual-summit>
> *, *in London, UK, October 31 – November 1, 2013.

More here ->
http://blog.opengovpartnership.org/2013/08/bright-spots-competition-announced-be-recognized-share-your-opengov-success/

Kind regards,

Muchiri Nyaggah