[kictanet] Govt: Children will not take laptops home

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Tue Aug 13 07:57:11 EAT 2013

@Barnabas,

A pilot project launched in 2006, that's approx.  7 years down the line and
still counting.  A scenario calls for an objective assessment of this

pioneer project to evaluate achievements, experiences and challenges faced,
as well as pitfalls to avoid. This would offer invaluable lessons

on how best to handle the incoming project, without re-inventing the wheel
too much. Do we have any data or website that has this info that

could validate and corroborate how far and wide on the ground the project
has rolled out..?

Harry