[kictanet] Laptops for 2014 class 1 entrants - justified

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 12:48:28 EAT 2013

I second the thoughts of Lakin in that there is very little explanation as
to how any of this is to be done. If the KIE has been working on this for
the past 7 years, why are they not leading the conversation? Why are
politicians who are clueless the leading experts on this?

Basic figures and where the funding will come from not just saying govt
will pay. Its rather hilarious that politicians and even senior officials
talk about the government like it is a foreign body that they are not part
of.

Who is the lead on the laptop project and by extension tech in the
education sector? The ominous Ministry of Education?

Regards,

Mark Mwangi

markmwangi.me.ke