[kictanet] Introducing an ICT solution to you

Ignite Consulting njeri.rionge at igniteconsulting.co.ke
Fri Aug 9 16:23:35 EAT 2013

Dear KICTAnet Members,

Over the years we (Ignite Consulting) have interacted with different sectors on Organization Effectiveness, ICT Sensitization and other related Management Consulting work. During this period we learnt a lot about what makes or breaks organization development and builds sustainable businesses. These lessons learnt were not in vain, they have informed the innovative development of our intuitive PeachCRM.com, a product of Insite Limited, Insite was incorporated to handle technology enhancements that benefit business retooling needs for small and medium size companies, based on work that we do as Ignite Consulting Limited, with intention to separate capacity and organize service delivery mechanisms that are effective. We opted to drive the online technology business separate to help on board ICT tools for your business.

To learn more about this tool have a look at the video informercial http://youtu.be/F2t-R6UeFjw and let us know what you think.

As we all know with cloud computing, services offered on the cloud have no restrictions. And customization is not difficult to do when the need arises. This tool can be used by english speaking companies around the world.
In particular here at home, distributors, traders, service providers, our 47 counties, associations and professional e.g doctors, lawyers, accountants, business advisors can all benefit from using this tool. Our testers said I quote "It's more then a CRM".

You will see that last month the tool received the CIO 100 Award recognition and for that we thank the judges and CIO for the work they are doing for our East African region.

For more information please contact our Chief Software Architect Dayvee Ngugi on 0726577045 or email dayvee at insite.co.ke

This is a true vision 2030 agenda product and I am sure those of you that need this tool and support us will benefit. It goes for kes. 1000 per user per month and it's pay as you go, no contracts, which means your responsible for your documents when you chose not to continue with the services.

Your feedback is important to us.

I have not been active on this list in a long while, though I remember the beginning of this list only to well. Stay Blessed.

Regards,

Njeri Rionge

Contacts:
Cell +254 705 980 520
LandLine +254 20 360 1630
Purshottam Place, 7th Floor
Or c/o Business Lounge The Junction Mall 4th Floor.

Sent from my iPhone