[kictanet] Equity says M-Pesa lines should be open

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Thu Aug 8 20:42:31 EAT 2013

All,

Maybe it's just me jumping  late into the fray, or it's just  another
lighter side of this whole animated debate..!.

Just taking a cursory  glance again at the thread subject, would it be
correct to state  -"Equity says M-Pesa lines  should be open"..?

Maybe it is just me again, but ladies and gentlemen, am not sure which
"M-Pesa lines"  need to be opened up....?

I just seem not able to connect the lines and M-PESA.  The discussion header
is a little misleading and could do some

injustice to  a subject of great  value and importance now, and to future
Kictanet archives trawlers ..

Perhaps should we not be debating animatedly as we are, under a thread along
the "lines"  -  " M-PESA platform should open up"..?

Ok, without clouding the debate with matters semantic, this was just me
checking in on the lighter side of this ongoing discussion..

Harry