[kictanet] Equity says M-Pesa lines should be open

Collins Areba | Tel +254 707 750 788 | twitter @brainiacKE arebacollins at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 18:02:01 EAT 2013

I thought there was already open access: you send money from Mpesa to
another network and they go to an Mpesa agent and collect the cash,
you send from Airtel to a safaricom subscriber and they go to an
airtel agent and collect the cash. What else do they want? Send from
Airtel to safaricom and reflect on Mpesa account balance.... Or is it
load Airtel airtime into safaricom and use safaricom services for
it....