[kictanet] This week in your outstanding Public Service Career

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Tue Apr 30 07:03:21 EAT 2013

To both Daktaris...

Dr. Ndemo  - You have been exemplary, in many ways than one in the way you
singularly and indefatigably carried out your work. This nation owe you it's
thanks. We wish you only the very best.

Dr. Matiangi -  Welcome aboard, and I believe your previous professional
engagements puts in in a good stead to carry on the good work in the
ministry to even greater heights.

Regards,

Harry