[kictanet] Dr Ndemo Farewell

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Mon Apr 29 19:29:43 EAT 2013

I am with you @Brian.

I don't believe Dr. Ndemo's argument that being from a certain region, he
cannot be in the ministry. Shallow balkanization.
That colonial mindset is what my President Uhuru Kenyatta fought, when
some forces argued that it would not be prudent to have two presidents back
to back from the same region. The Kenyan voter had other ideas.

Dr. Ndemo, please don't take the bullet on behalf of your community. Let
every individual carry his own cross, and merit win at the end of the day.

We need "the Square Peg in a Round Hole" reasoning, which you possess in
plenty.

Sincerely,
--
Mwendwa Kivuva