[kictanet] Dr Ndemo Farewell

Alice Munyua alice at apc.org
Mon Apr 29 15:40:40 EAT 2013

Thank you Dr. Ndemo for your valuable service, extraordinary leadership,
and dedication.

And here's my wish,

I know you will be back as a principle secretary,  I hope it will be in
the  energy ministry, we need your enthusiasm and dedication to deal
with the challenges and "mess" that is @Kenyapower, on a light note!

Best

Alice