[kictanet] Dr Ndemo Farewell

Warigia Bowman warigia at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 15:05:16 EAT 2013

Dr. Ndemo

We will miss you. You are one of the best permanent secretaries in Kenya.
If every PS in Kenya performed at your level, the country would be in
excellent condition.

Sincerely, Warigia

Dr. Warigia Bowman
Assistant Professor
Clinton School of Public Service
University of Arkansas
wbowman at clintonschool.uasys.edu
View my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=1479660