[kictanet] Reviewing Kenya ICT Board Performance- You can write a guest post

George Nyabuga george at afrinic.net
Mon Apr 29 14:28:59 EAT 2013

Dr. Ndemo,

All the best during the interview. Although my philosophy has always been that we should reward merit, experience, knowledge and hard work, there are other considerations at play here. That is the paradox in this new constitutional dispensation under which we live … where ethnic and gender balance are considered alongside professional qualifications, experience and integrity. As I stated previously, you will still be welcome at the University where you can still make a massive contribution, sharing your knowledge and experience, and using apt examples to illustrate theoretical and other arguments.

Best wishes,

George
Dr George Nyabuga
Head, Communications and PR, AFRINIC Ltd.
t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 67 58 | w: www.afrinic.net | tt: @afrinic
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia
Join us at AFRINIC-18 (Africa Internet Summit)
Lusaka, Zambia 9 – 21 June 2013 - http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-18