[kictanet] Cofek Article citing Digital Villages

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 26 07:50:49 EAT 2013

Paul,

Thanks for your post, how many PASHA centers where setup/funded, where are they situated and what is the current status? I am not holding my breath for a response to this question

In the spirit of transparency and accountability please share the Deloitte research reports produced since inception so that we are able to provide an informed opinion and thus avoid casual generalization.

We have been down this road before and as is usual when dealing with you we hit a 12" wall with a crocodile infested moot.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor