[kictanet] New Article on "Protecting the Internet from Dictators" cites, Kictanet, Liberation Tech, and Giganet lists.

Warigia Bowman warigia at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 23:30:54 EAT 2013

Dear colleagues, L.Jean Camp and I have a new article out which is directly
relevant to the topics discussed on  these lists. We also acknowledge the
contributions you made to our research.

The authors are grateful for the helpful comments they received from the
KictaNet list, the LiberationTech list,Milton Mueller, Nivien Saleh, and
various anonymous reviewers. We would also like to acknowledge the Giganet
Workshop at the American University in Washington D.C. in April 2011, which
forced

Here is the link

http://innovation.cc/volumes-issues/vol18-no1.htm

Ours is article 3.

Thank you for all of your help.

Sincerely, Warigia

--
Dr. Warigia Bowman
Assistant Professor
wbowman at clintonschool.uasys.edu
View my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=1479660