[kictanet] Fred Matiangi, Cabinet Secretary for ICT

stephen Mutoro smutoro at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 19:35:46 EAT 2013

Dear Walubengo:

He is the one. Dr Matiang'i is a great man. He taught me West African Literature at the University of Nairobi! You may also be interested to see why your good friend Dr Ndemo will have to bid farewell to the ICT Ministry where he has literally made his second home for the last years. He has been anti-consumer and we wish him well - whether he is appointed as CS or a PS in any other Ministry.  http://www.cofek.co.ke/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1529%3Awhy-ndemo-may-have-been-missed-on-the-ict-docket&catid=1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=60

Kind regards,

Stephen Mutoro
www.cofek.co.ke