[kictanet] Posta Kenya closes 56 outlets

Gilda Odera godera at skyweb.co.ke
Tue Apr 23 15:25:19 EAT 2013

Dr. Ndemo,

I hear you....to undertake a proper re-structuring one needs political goodwill. You cannot do it on your own will. I think the key question here is that while we wait for political goodwill, what strategies need to be implemented to start generating more revenues for this organisation to keep it afloat even as the Executive and Parliament is persuaded to start a restructuring program.? This entity needs such a person who is very dynamic. Who and where is this person? They need to start like yesterday.
-----
And Robert, be fair...stop calling people clueless.

Regards,

Gilda Odera