[kictanet] Posta Kenya closes 56 outlets

James Mbugua jgmbugua at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 12:22:12 EAT 2013

PS Ndemo,

While we wait for the light bulb moment, can CCK fast track the issue of
physical addresses and can County governments perhaps be roped in to help
with this so that Posta can start delivering to our homes. Mucheru of
Google is here they have the data on most streets its just to now get
landlords and home owners to register with Posta to get official addresses.

Some counties like mine, Kiambu, we can volunteer to pilot this.

JG