[kictanet] Laptops for 2014 class 1 entrants - fears

Thomas Kamire tkamire at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 19:04:20 EAT 2013

I did get my computer exposure in form 1 at starehe boys and I went to be good  in this field running my own this. So what I do ask is that there some of these companies which we run down we just get them back as we get money to get those laptops Rwanda tried but they later stopped and I have about 10 of them in my workshop after repairs the parents cannot pay

Sent from my iKamire network.