[kictanet] Posta Kenya closes 56 outlets

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 11:40:41 EAT 2013

Bernsoft :=)

This is what lack of transparency, results in.

How can something as basic as e-mail (as broken as it is for collaboration)
not be utilized to improve accountability/performance in go.ke orgs?

(Internal Web Portals - Discussion Board can be better utilized/accessed
than email for Collaboration / Team Projects)

A year ago when being traumatized with "duties" at the post office, I asked
if we could pay electronically. The really nice lady told me in despair,
"unajua hii ni "siri" kali/serikali" ...

)=: