[kictanet] Orange to stop hosting non .ke domains

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Apr 15 09:52:39 EAT 2013

Robert

May be Orange just decided to be very .ke centric and only host those?

I guess they are entitled to do that...

Just wondering if there is any savvy business person on this list who can
take advantage of that and enter into an agreement with Orange to
seamlessly migrate hosting of the 'offending' domains.. :-)

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*CEO, 3mice interactive media ltd*

*Partner, Telemedia Africa Ltd