[kictanet] Laptops for 2014 class 1 entrants

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Apr 12 17:14:57 EAT 2013

Robert/Tejpal

My point exactly...may I add Computer Society of Kenya? Drake?

At the risk of sounding like a broken LP (those of you who are over 40 may remember that word) :) there really isn't one Industry Body that can say they speak for all the industry in one voice..

How can we serve the industry with one voice?

Marketers have The Marketing Society of Kenya (MSK)
PR Professionals have the Public Relations Society of Kenya (PRSK)
Lawyers have Law Society of Kenya (LSK)

And the list goes on..

Which one of these do we accept/adopt and then strengthen??

Ali Hussein
CEO | 3mice interactive media Ltd
Principal | Telemedia Africa Ltd

+254 773/713 601113

"The future belongs to him who knows how to wait." - Russian Proverb

Sent from my iPad