[kictanet] School visit

Edith Adera eadera at idrc.ca
Fri Apr 12 13:04:39 EAT 2013

Great write up Mark. There are loads of evidence that multi-media learning enhances performance, comprehension, interest etc.

Challenge for current gov is just to put right framework in place, keep continuity ,nd susainability in mind and think through the full life cycle of computing including safe disposal. The dividends are not debatable.

Edth