[kictanet] PIVOT East Application Deadline Extended to 22nd April 2013.

Moses Kemibaro kemibaro at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 09:58:58 EAT 2013

Everyone,

Good morning. Over the last few weeks, the team from PIVOT East 2013 has
been conducting weekly outreach workshop for applicants in Kenya, Uganda,
Rwanda, and Tanzania. The last workshop was in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
earlier this week at KINU.

Based on the feedback we have received from numerous PIVOT East 2013
applicants after each workshop, it became apparent that more time is needed
to prepare their applications. On this basis, we are pleased to announce
that we are extending the application deadline for PIVOT East 2013 by one
more week from the 15th of April 2013 to the 22nd of April 2013. The
additional week will enable PIVOT East 2013 applicants to submit their
applications on time, as well as be as complete as possible.

In addition, a good number of mobile developers throughout East Africa have
only recently become aware of PIVOT East 2013 and as a result the extension
of the deadline will assist them in finalising their applications for the
competition in good time.

Entries for PIVOT East 2013 are being received at
http://entries.pivoteast.com

Best regards,

Moses Kemibaro

Producer - PIVOT East 2013