[kictanet] Laptops for 2014 class 1 entrants

Edith Adera eadera at idrc.ca
Wed Apr 10 23:42:40 EAT 2013

Walu,

I would add a critical component - multi-media curriculum content - the "MEAT" of the computer campaign. 5 years+ experience in Uganda showed us that this improves educational performance big time - over 30%

It will require careful and strategic planning......you can't go against your promise with the innocent minds (start with form 1?)...no way!... the pains of campaign promises!

Edith