[kictanet] Laptops for 2014 class 1 entrants

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 18:06:57 EAT 2013

But just to throw a spanner in the works. Let me ask, why are we providing
laptops to class 1 kids?

We might end up providing the laptops then wonder what next.

Is it to teach IT literacy, to provide kids with a tool to explore,
delivery of syllabus ?

We need to define a problem then come up with the use case.