[kictanet] Laptops for 2014 class 1 entrants

Dorcas Muthoni dmuthoni at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 13:28:38 EAT 2013

+1 Harry!

As you can see on literacy (*age 15 and over can read and write*) here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate , Kenya is
one of the leading countries in Africa but still a distant from getting it
to the best level.

There is no world map indicating IT literacy by country
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_literacy, we should support this move
by the new government so that come 2030, we shall be leading on this space.

We should begin now.