[kictanet] Ethiopia and Tunisia reaping the fruit of a rejuvenated copper plant

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 12:59:34 EAT 2013

Sorry Dennis but I beg to differ. Given that government is a major
shareholder in TKL it would be relatively easy for management to ensure
that cable vandalism becomes a thing of the past by ensuring that both
sides of the equation (demand and supply) are
squarely shut down. How did the railway manage to deal with the problem of
rail vandalism which requires less effort than cable vandalism.

As for Telkom projects - I think French companies (contractors and vendors)
have made more money out of TKL projects than can be mentioned with a
straight face. A modern technique of siphoning out money from developing
countries? *le sigh*

Brian