[kictanet] Ethiopia and Tunisia reaping the fruit of a rejuvenated copper plant

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 07:05:27 EAT 2013

Ethiopia and Tunisia deliver high speed data over wireline while here in
Kenya we have allowed France Telecom who have management of Telkom Kenya to
basically neglect and "throw away" our copper plant - and yet it could be
the basis for providing affordable high speed access to hundreds of
thousands. The new government *must* review this counterproductive
"strategic investment" from France. Preferably show them the door and let
us rebuild our national carrier. Full story here http://ictafrica.info/
FullNews.php?id=8231<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fictafrica.info%2FFullNews.php%3Fid%3D8231&h=6AQG9pG3RAQFMErU7Uu3mvEUPpn6e6H9D64HDcC36A89x5Q&s=1>

Best regards,

Brian