[kictanet] Measurement lab in Kenya

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 21:12:09 EAT 2013

Hi Ory,

Thanks for sharing about this great initiative. I am sure the findings will
be of great interest to all.

I don't mean to be contrary - but don't you think that the name of the
initiative will cause confusion? Nokia already have a continental
initiative called M-Lab, and the local one is housed at the iHub.

I am asking as an outsider to both the old and the new M-Lab - but mainly
with reference to the fact that the question "which M-Lab" may arise in the
future.

Best regards,

Brian