[kictanet] Mapping digital media in Kenya

George Nyabuga george at afrinic.net
Wed Apr 3 15:31:38 EAT 2013

Thanks Ali for the comments. Much appreciated.

George

Dr George Nyabuga                                                 Tel:   +230 403 51 00
Head, Communications and PR, AFRINIC           Fax:  +230 466 67 58
george at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net

Please join us at the Africa Internet Summit, Lusaka, Zambia, 9 – 21 June 2013