[kictanet] kictanet Digest, Vol 64, Issue 110

Ory Okolloh ookolloh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 04:18:13 EAT 2012

Re NY, Mayor Bloomberg has put in place a number of interesting initiatives
to make it the East Coast tech place-to-be in the last few years
(displacing Boston I think), some recent examples include the HELM project
<http://www.takethehelmnyc.com>to encourage tech firms to relocate to Lower
Manhattan