[kictanet] Taking Care of the Future

Edith Adera eadera at idrc.or.ke
Tue Sep 25 09:55:50 EAT 2012

Bwana Ndemo,

Interesting peek into New York's future!

I worry that in this country, we talk too much....and do little.

>From your New York visit, could you enumerate 3-5 key action points that could be taken in Kenya with the future in mind? (A sort of "Ndemo for President" manifesto based on your New York visit).

Those in a position to take action (on this list) may run with one or two of those ideas and make a difference....

I want to invite you to one of the Universities (that focusses on Science, Technology and Innovation) to a deliver a post-New York speech to inspire us into action. Agreed?

Edith