[kictanet] CCK gets a new Board chairman

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Sat Sep 22 13:21:22 EAT 2012

Good point Mr. Walubengo.

We need him to respond to issues on the list. He should borrow a leaf
from Dr. Ndemo.

All the same, we wish him well, and not to bend to the whims of the executive.

Regards

On 22/09/2012, Walubengo J <jwalu at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Wambua,
>
> Congrats to the new CCK chairman... and wish him all the best. Meanwhile,
> get him to register on the list so that he can also lurk in the background
> like many of his colleagues :-)
>
> walu.
>

> ------------------------------
> On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 11:46 AM AST (Arabian) Wambua, Christopher wrote:
>

>>Listers,
>>

>>CCK gets a new Board Chairman
>>

>>President Mwai Kibaki has appointed Mr. Ben N. Gituku Chairman of the
>>CCK Board of Directors.
>>

>>The three-year appointment, effective September 14, was announced vide a
>>Kenya Gazette notice dated September 19.
>>
>>Mr. Gituku takes over from Hon. Eng. Philip O. Okundi who left the CCK
>>Board last month to pursue other personal interests.
>>

>>Mr. Gituku joined the CCK Board in February 2012. He has previously
>>served on the Kenya Broadcasting Corporation and Kenya Pipeline Company
>>boards.
>>

>>A professional marketer, Mr. Gituku spent most of his working life in
>>the local media industry where he served in various capacities. He later
>>left formal employment to pursue business interests in newspaper
>>distribution and real estate development.
>>

>>An Ardent golfer, Mr. Gituku is married with four children- two boys and
>>two girls.
>>

>>Christopher Wambua
>>
>>Manager/Communications
>>
>>Consumer and Public Affairs Division
>>
>>Communications Commission of Kenya
>>
>>P.O. Box 14448, NAIROBI 00800
>>
>>KENYA

> sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled growth and
> development.

Mwendwa Kivuva
For
Business Development
Transworld Computer Channels
Cel: 0722402248
twitter.com/lordmwesh
transworldAfrica.com | Fluent in computing
kenya.or.ke | The Kenya we know