[kictanet] [Skunkworks] SAP and Kenya ICT Board Partner on Skills Develeopment

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Sep 21 13:03:12 EAT 2012

Evans

That's below the belt.

I think there's room for open and proprietary software. And besides these services fees that will go to integration etc will be shared by both Germans & Kenyans....

Can we agree that there's room for both schools of thought in this space?

One thing for sure though. Whether you provide open or proprietary software if you suck at providing services then it won't matter...

So can we focus on service excellence since we know that both open and proprietary software will have a role to play in our lives?

Ali Hussein

+254 773/713 601113

Sent from my iPhone®