[kictanet] The State Of Internet Access In Our Schools & Kenya’s Global Ranking In A Hyper-Connected World

meshack emakunat memakunat at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 14:04:32 EAT 2012

Thanks Francis. All in all. I think such initiative is whats needed to create a better foundation for the adoption of ICT in the education sector. The same pupils will join the university and appreciate the advancement in technology rather than stick to old dusty books (aint saying that the books are irrelevant in education). Then they will graduate and join the teaching fraternity with a better culture of appreciating technological change. probably it will be the year 2030. Aint saying that the current teachers do not apprecitate this culture, but rather the pupils will live to foresee a better advancement and even better, initiate the change in the future with better innovations in ICT.
I am sure most people in the list are familiar with the 'definition of vision', which I have (not so poorly) described above. If we have a responsiblity here: What is then our mission?