[kictanet] Standard Digital News : State warned on ditching copyrighted software

Rad! conradakunga at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 12:07:43 EAT 2012

Carefully read what I said Evans. I have not said either has more value
than the other.

What I am agains is both sides - open and closed - peddling FUD about the
other and we are yet to resolve basic issues.

Why must it be exclusively one or the other? I'm very sure opportunities
exist for everyone.

My day to day machine is a Mac. In which I run a windows and a Linux
virtual machine. Each of which does a fantastic job serving my many
requirements.

I feel pretty sure this is the best solution to our problems - pragmatism