[kictanet] KENIC IS SLEEPING Kenic.or.ke Down for over 16 hours and Counting!

Wycliffe w.onduu at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 09:21:37 EAT 2012

Kenic.or.ke (the .ke registry system ) which is supposed to have 100% availability has been DOWN for over 16 hours -from approx. 5 pm (14th September 2012)
upto Now (15th September 2012 at 0900hours ) and counting.

No word yet from Kenic team ( The NEW CEO, Change manager ,,,,,Nobody) to registrars and hence to customers.
As far as I know, NO domain registered / renewed for this period and counting.

Can we have an update on when this site will be up??? Anybody from Kenic board here!!!!!!!!!

Note: If the site is available, you can check the registration / renewal statistics from here:  https://registry.kenic.or.ke/statistics.jsp

Disappointed
Wycliffe