[kictanet] Cofek press conference on MTR and related issues

Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 20:10:45 EAT 2012

Bwana Mutoro,

I think most of the pertinent issues you've raised, have been
higlighted onlist, with little or no satisfactory answers, however, my
contention would be: Why did Prof. Wanjohi (the President's Private
Secretary) have to write to CCK? Did he do it as a private citizen,
using the President's seal? Does he have interests in the
telecommunication sector which he has to protect?

Looking at this an unapdated State House Kenya website:
www.statehousekenya.go.ke/government/op.htm, it does not give the
functions of Kenya's President Private Secretary as provided by
www.royal.gov.uk/TheRoyalHousehold/RoyalHouseholddepartments/ThePrivateSecretarysOffice/ThePrivateSecretarysOffice.aspx
and www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secretary_to_the_President_of_the_United_States

Mburu