[kictanet] Cofek press conference on MTR and related issues

stephen Mutoro smutoro at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 13:40:56 EAT 2012

Dear all,

I enjoy the wealth of expertise and non-concurrance on a number of ICT issues on this blog.

Tomorrow, at 2pm, The Consumers Federation of Kenya (www.cofek.co.ke) will be addressing a press conference on the MTR (mobile termination rate) and related intrigues and the fact that the debate is getting out of control if not confusing. What if CCK approves lowering? What if it doesn't? What about the approach used by HE the President to communicate the decision.

I will appreciate your urgent views on the way forward. Please feel free to criticize us/our position especially if it adds value to the subject matter. We really need to have this debate more focussed. Thanks.

Stephen Mutoro
Secretary General
Cofek - Restoring consumer pride and confidence