[kictanet] EAIGF transcripts and videos?

Brandie Martin blm5350 at psu.edu
Tue Sep 11 06:40:29 EAT 2012

Dear Kictanet Users:
My name is Brandie Martin and I am a Ph.D. Candidate at The Pennsylvania
State University. I am conducting my dissertation research on the East
Africa Internet Governance Forum (EAIGF).

Does anyone know how I may locate the transcripts for the 2012 EAIGF in
Kenya; the 2011 EAIGF in Kigali, Rwanda; and the 2010 in Kampala, Uganda?
Are the videos for these EAIGF meetings posted online? If so, where?

I am also interested in the transcripts and/or videos for any of the
national IGFs, including: Burundi, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, and Rwanda.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide.

Best Regards,
Brandie L. Martin

--
Brandie Martin, M.S.