[kictanet] Safaricom Internet Bundles and Expiry dates

Edith Adera eadera at idrc.or.ke
Mon Sep 10 10:19:15 EAT 2012

Walu,

BC may want to link his twitter account to the list for purposes of responding to stakeholders. Not everyone is on twitter. We are raising important issues and would expect some clarification.

The point is that Safaricom has an obligation to clarify when issues of service provision are raised.

Edith