[kictanet] Safaricom Internet Bundles and Expiry dates

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Sep 7 19:38:09 EAT 2012

Listers

I hate to gripe about these issues..We are now sounding like scratched LP
Records (for those on the right side of 40 you may remember LPs? :-) )...

While browsing at home I decided to check my Safaricom bundle balance and
this is the message I got from the SMS response:-

*Current Data Bundle: 1448.49MB, expiry 07-10-2012; Night Shift Data:
750MB, expiry 14-09-2012.

*1. Why should my bundle even have an expiry date?? I thought Safaricom
assured us that this business of expiration dates for bundles bought was a
thing of the past?

2. I know for certain that the so called 'Night Shift Data' promotion that
Safaricom has been running has an expiry date. Last week this bonus
mysteriously disappeared from  my modem number.

Now I know that this isn't right. Can someone from Safaricom resolve this
issue?

Unfortunately I am resolving to bring out my frustrations because Safaricom
is the only network that has 3G coverage at my residence. If I had a choice
I wouldn't even be writing this post. I gave up long ago on Orange, Airtel
and yu even coming close to giving us the kind of coverage that Safaricom
does. If only Safaricom can behave like a reasonable Corporate Citizen (Are
you listening Safaricom?)...

I appeal to Zuku to hasten their role out to my area then I can stop
writing these frustrating postings...

Disgruntled locked Safaricom customer

--

*Ali Hussein*